is a data driven business. Working with your book as an asset to your business, brand and message is what Promote A Book loves to do. The numbers will often tell the story of the next best step for you and your book – and if we can help you reach your goals. Taking a few moments to let us know where you’re at in the process.Learn More
What gets done in this meeting?
You’ll gain full clarity on:
- Your book and content marketing goals vs. your business goals and how those two match up.
- A full marshaling of your assets and resources (many of which are usually unleveraged or simply un-thought of prior to this meeting).
- The development of a book promotional and business building strategy that will also serve as the ultimate go/no-go gauge: either you’ll find the strategy do-able and logically able to provide sufficient ROI or you won’t.
Either way, you’ll have complete confidence in your decision. Plus the strategy will be portable to whatever future promotional or content marketing efforts you decide on moving forward.
Should you then decide to pursue a NYT Bestseller campaign, we work with you to oversee the implementation and execution of this strategy and to do the back-end coordination necessary to ensure that your book sales are being counted correctly and reported by the retailers and best seller lists for maximum effect.
Nothing could better prepare you for making an intelligent, bottom-line decision on whether a Best Seller Campaign makes business and economic sense than a Bestseller Uncovery.Get Started
The Uncovery leverages Michael Drew’s 20 years experience <Link to Track Record> and contacts as a book promoter to give you a clear plan for success. During the uncovery you will get rock-solid, actionable answers to the following:
- Whether you have enough sales to make the lists, and, if not, how many more you will need as well as the most efficient way to generate them
- What the actual book promotional campaign will look like, and how all the moving pieces will they work together to both promote your book AND boost your business
- What you’ll need to do to maximize distribution for the book
- The best ways to generate sales for the campaign
- The best publishing model for your goals / book
- The right way to approach a traditional publisher
- Strategies to ensure your title and cover will maximize sales
- Whether you’ll need or want to hire a PR firm
- The best kind of PR for your book
- How your book’s success will affect your business
- Expected timeframe for achieving ROI
- The major factors that will determine the amount of added income and profit you’ll receive as a result of your bestseller campaign
- How you can leverage a bestseller campaign to have the highest impact on growing your business
Start the Process
You will get an 1.5 day, in-person planning session with the most successful promoter of non-fiction books in the USA, with a 20-year track record of placing books onto the most prestigious Best Sellers lists in America.
(We can accommodate a virtual meeting if an in-person uncovery is impractical, but this will require a full 2 days)
At the end of your meeting with Michael you will walk away from your uncovery with:
- An actionable road-map to making your book a bestseller and achieving your goals, and
- The option of retaining Promote A Book for a NYT Bestseller Campaign.
The results are simple, if you decide to mount your NYT Bestseller campaign your uncovery plan, when executed, will make you a NYT Bestseller.
Micheal Drew’s Uncovery road maps have been proven 104 out of 104 times — 104 campaigns have resulted in 101 best sellers. And the seeds of that success always stem from the strategic insights and decisions made during the Uncovery and Planning stages